These are the School Values our Ethos Team have chosen this year and the reasons why:
The value we are reflecting on and learning about this half term is Thankfulness.
We chose Trust because:-
- it is important to trust people because they will trust you back.
- when you are feeling down if you trust God he’ll help you through it.
We chose Courage because:-
- if you don’t step out of your comfort zone then you will live a life where you are scared of everything.
- if you have courage you can step out of your comfort zone.
We chose Forgiveness because:-
- it is the most important value in a human.
- you should always forgive people for doing wrong.
We chose Friendship because:-
- you should value your friends and always know how to treat them.
- friends are important and it is about the quality of friends not how many you have.
We chose Truthfulness because:-
- you shouldn’t lie about things because it is a bad trait to have if you lie.
- if you lie then you will get in more trouble than you actually are, have the courage to be honest