Ince Sure Start Children's Centre is part of the government initiative to make life better for children, their families and community, the centre is located opposite Ince CE Primary School and facilities are available to all children, young people and families within the whole of Ince community
We are committed to:
• Giving children the best start in life
• Providing better opportunities for parents
• Affordable, good quality childcare
• Stronger and safer communities.
Ince Children's Centre provides many services including a range of enjoyable and fun activities for children and families, family learning opportunities, parenting programmes and a welcoming parents forum. There is a great range of child / family support services on offer, both within the Centre, community and home environment, as well as access to employment / training information and advice. The Centre gives parents / carers more choice and greater flexibility within their chosen childcare provision due to the integrated nursery and childcare facilities.
The Centre has two family link workers who are available to support you with informal advice, guidance and support to you and your family. They can come to see you in your home and can buddy you along to sessions and activities. Our family link workers can:
• Promote children's development and wellbeing
• Identify and assess the needs of children and families
• Offer early support for parent/carers of children under five including antenatal support
• Offer family support and signpost to other services
• Encourage parental participation by visiting parents in their home
If you have a child aged under five and wish to access their service please contact the Children's Centre to have a chat to our link workers.
Centre staff are always here to welcome families, keep you updated with events and activities at the Centre and signpost families to a variety of services in the community.
For more information please visit the Centre or telephone us on 01942 767503