Our School Aims ...
In seeking to serve our community we strive to :
- Provide a happy and caring environment where children and staff feel safe, secure, stimulated and valued in order for them to strive to reach their potential.
- Promote high standards of learning that recognise the differing needs and styles of pupils and support this through the provision of teaching that is exciting and engaging.
- Provide opportunities for the voices of children to be heard and within an environment where they can influence school policy and provision.
- To recognise parents as the first educators and develop initiatives to support their needs and ambitions.
- Create an environment that fosters pupil's self-esteem, self discipline and their motivation to achieve. Promote respect, equality of opportunity and celebrate cultural diversity through inclusion and promote tolerance and an understanding of differences of practice.
- Celebrate success and diversity in an environment where children and their achievements are respected and where children are taught to respect the environment that surrounds them.
- Work in partnership with the community, be responsive to its needs and encourage active involvement.
- Development an extended facility responsive to the needs of pupils, parents and to the broader community.